Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok so I won a basket the other day on a blog. It showed up today and I was so excited for all my goodies. It had home made beer cheese bread, sugar scrubs, laundry detergent and bath salts. I got Justice to bed, ate dinner and went and got in the tub and this stuff is so wonderful. Natalie at www.kyrepomanager.blogspot.com made all this stuff and I absolutally love it. I am hoping that she might share some of her recipes with me so that I can make this stuff too. Thank you Natalie for the basket and thank you Jessica at www.dontgivehimcrackers.blogspot.com for having the giveaway. This was a wonderful gift to win

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. I know my baths are my haven. Even if my husband and/or son are in and out. Pampering yourself is a must every once in a while

Template by:
Free Blog Templates