Monday, February 23, 2009

Just another weekend

Sunday we went to church and then did our running around seeing all my family who live in bellingham. It was fun and nice to see everyone, then like always we went to my moms for lunch, nap and for me to get some work done there. When we got home we just hung around the house until it was time for Justice to go to bed then I watched some TV and went to bed myself.
Today we made an avon delivery, went to the bank and trying to collect my cookie lee party orders so I can pick up the items tonight when I go to the showroom. I need to leave tonight around 5:30 so Aaron will be in charge of bed time tonight. Then this week I have two cookie lee parties and hopefully will get a lot more on the calendar. I would love to do some parties for people out of state by mailing the books and then them getting the orders and money and me mailing the items to them but that will come I know.
I love being at home wuth my little man and I would not change that for anyone in the world.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates