Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today not much going on

today we are hanging out at home because I do not feel well. So far today I have checked on blogs, justice is down for his nap, laundry, dishes cleaned the floors and started working on cleaning my bathroom. Tonight I will be working on Avon since my order needs to be done in the morning. I will also be getting ready for my party tomorrow night. I really need to go birthday shopping for my little man this week since his birthday is next weekend. I have a lot that I need to do just no time and no energy today to do it. Maybe I will get some of this done later. I will get back on later and type more Justice is waking up so need to go and get him up and make him lunch.

2 comments:

A Psych Mommy said...

I hope you feel better soon! There's something getting passed around down here--all the kids keep getting sick in our neighborhood!

Natalie said...

I hope you are feeling better today!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates