Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today we have been delivering Avon and hanging out in the car. While Justice's is napping today I am getting the info and starting getting things ready for the relay for life in Skagit county where I will have a booth with cookie lee and donating 20% of all proceeds back to the cancer society. I am so excited since there are many family and friends of mine that have or had cancer at one point in time. This is something that is close to home so I feel the urge to do this and the need. I am very excited, but a little scared since Justice will be having his first sleep over at this time since the relay is from 3 in the afternoon till 9 in the morning. He will be fine I know it is me who might not be. I guess this time had to come sometime. I will just miss putting him to bed and getting him up in the morning but I am alright with that or will have to be. This is a big step for me since I do not let any one have him for very long, but I know this time had to come at some point in his and my life. Aaron said that he wanted to come and hang out with me so that I was not there at night by myself so that is why Justice will be doing the sleep over.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Cancer has become a big topic in my life. I go tomorrow to have a colposcopy/biopsy done because I might have cervical cancer. My mom has to have a complete hysterectomy done in a few weeks as she has several fibroids in her uterus which led to an ovarian cancer screen. Her results were a 96 and normal is 0-35. It is not looking too good for her. The symptoms she was having that led her to the DR to begin with are symptoms of ovarian cancer. Right now all we can do is pray until they do the hysterectomy and get the biopsy results back.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates