Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today we started the day as any. Got up I got in the shower and Justice wanted to take a shower too, so he joined me. Then off to take Aaron a coffee at work, then to the bank. Now we are home and Justice is napping. I just got done ordering a cake and booking a room to have his party since my house is not big enough for my family, let alone my family, aaron's family and friends for little mans second birthday. Later today justice will get to go to daddy's work and hang out there and I am going to go and do a jewerly party. I am so excited and Justice will have a blast with daddy since he always wants to go inside and play anyways. I am looking forward to tonight, hanging out with women and making money at the same time.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates