Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I love being a stay at home mom. I would not change this for the world. I love the diapers, runny noses, coughs, colds, the messes, the dishes, laundry, temper tantrums, the phone calls, the mail, the never ending cleaning, the driving around, the everything that has to do with being at home all the time. I also love running my at home businesses, Avon has been my business for 4 years now and recruiting my butt off has not really payed off so I turned to another business Cookie Lee Jewelry and I have only been with them a very short time, but in that time I absolutely love it . The more money I make to more chance I am able to stay home and raise my son myself and be here with Adina when she is here. I love everything that has to do with my life and would not give up or change a thing about it. Cookie Lee is wonderful because I can do home shows, office shows, trunk shows, or book parties and I make 50% on everything. This is a nice thing because it is not on the fact of how much I sell means I will make more. I also like the fact that I will get rewarded will if I do well. Where with Avon I busted my butt for not much. Don't get me wrong I love avon and would never give that up I am just adding to my life to do what needs to be done to make the money and make sure tha tI can be here with my little man all the time.
Justice I think might be getting sick he is a little warm today but not something that this mother can not handle.
I was going to write more but justice is waking up from his nap so I will blog again later.

Want to have a show or book a party let me know.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates