Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another birthday party

Welcome to a large family. I have another birthday party to go to today. We will be leaving when Justice gets up from his nap to go to Lynden to my little sister Jaryn's b'-day party at the skating rink. I am looking forward to this because last time we had a party at the skate rink I could not skate because I was pregnant and huge. This time I get to skate and my little man will get to skate for his first time. This should be fun and I am really excited.
My grandma got her back glued back together the other day and is doing better she says. I can not wait for her to be back to her old self and to get some pictures of her and Justice this year.
For now I need to start getting things ready so that we can leave when little man gets up

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I am glad your grandmother is feeling better. I wish I was going skating! I have not been in years. I probably would not be able to move the next day!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates