Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy News

So I got home last night and found out that I won again another prize on a blog. It is a shirt from

Jamie's Precious Peas
I am so excited. These shirts are adorable and they come from Mommystars.
These shirts have your children names on them. They are so cute and I can not wait to get mine. Thank you to Jamie's Precious Peas and Mommystars.



Ok so one another note. Yesterday me and Justice ran around and did a lot of errands. Then we got home and ate dinner and I got ready to head to the show room for Cookie Lee. I really wanted to go last night because it is fun and they were having wonderful sales. I also got my first sign up and got my $1000.00 towards my quick start bonus so now I am waiting to get my free jewerly and starter pack. I love this company so much and it is so fun to do jewerly shows that are laid back and no presentations just take the jewerly and everyone shops. I wish I could get more ladies into this company but that will come. The nice thing about this company is that I can sign anyone up anywhere and it does not have to be face to face so I can get people in other states.

Today me and Justice are just hanging around home since I am tired and do not have a lot of energy yet. Hopefully that will change now that I finally got in the shower and dressed for the day. Justice is down for his nap and I am going to try to pick up the house and do a few things before he gets up.



0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates