Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day outside

Yesterday we headed to Bellingham after nap time to spend some time with my dad and my step mom. Justice had a blast playing with bubbles, running around, playing in the sand box, jumping on the trampoline, things that we don't do here much because my yard is not that big and there is not enough room for all the things that they have. I know for his birthday I would like to get a sand table and some things like that, but not the trampoline no room. We had so much fun while we were there since we do not get to go there as much as I would like, but I dropped what had to be done yesterday to go up there and it was well worth it. Justice was whiped out when we got home. He went to bed around 6:30 and I went to H and R block to redo our taxes since the lady that did them messed up oh well. I got home around 8:40 with dinner for me and Aaron and then Justice woke up. I went in to get him so I could rock with him for a few minuets so he would go back to sleep, but when I got in there we was shaking, something I have never seen before, I think he had a baby nightmare. I felt so bad for him. After a little while I got him back to sleep and then I went off to bed too.
Today we have made avon deliveries, dropped off info for doing fundraisers to some places, ate breakfast and lunch, cleaned the house, started laundry, taken shower (both of us) and taken Aaron a coffee at work. Justice is now down for his nap and I am working and thinking about what else needs to be done today. Nothing to fun just the same old things just on a different day.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates