Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ok so after the whole Binky melt down yesterday, we got home from going and buying a couple of new ones the little stinker went right to where he hid the other ones and got those ones too. My question is if he knew where they were all along why did he throw sucha fit about it?
Today is one of those normal days, avon, making food, changing diapers, naps, cuddling, laundry, dishes, making meals, working on cookie lee, cleaning house, bathrooms, picking up messes. If anyone out there thinks that us moms just sit on our butts all day long come to my house and see what life is like as a stay at home mom and working from home, It is not easy trying to do everythign and juggling your life but hay I do what I have to do to stay home with my little man.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates