Monday, February 9, 2009

Typicall Sunday

Me and Justice got up in the morning and made our way up to bellingham for church, then off to grandma's house, then to my dad and sandy's then ended our day at my mom and don's. Justice played with the other kids, took his nap, ate and played some more. While I visited and worked like I do on every sunday. I am a family person so I love going to make my rounds and see everyone I just wish there was more time in the day or that I went up there more than just once a week. We got home and Justice saw the neighbor boys playing football in the street so he went and joined in for quite a while. It was fun to watch and those boys were so nice to let him play since they were way older but they are all so good with him.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates