Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Juicy Juice

Juicy Juice selected me to do a house party. They sent me the supplies and the juice. The prizes the kids got were so wonderful and kids really liked them. The juice is awesome. They have immunity juice and brain development juice, it takes good and my son loves it. Which really impresses me since he is very picky. The juice has dha in it and other good things in it. So they are drinking something healthy without knowing it. I would recommend juicy juice to any parent that asks. I do not really like juice but this is something that I would drink too.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I got to do that one too! That was my first one. I was surprised at how much stuff they sent. I did not have very many people show up though.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates