Thursday, April 9, 2009

OK for this week I am running a special of 15% off an any order from cookie lee. The link to check out the catalog is to the right. Click on the cookie lee logo browse the catalog and email me at joellsellscookielee@yahoo.com your order and make sure you type in blog spot so I know to give you the 15% off. If you refer friends to me that place orders I will give you the hostess specials and I will let you know what you have earned. Make sure your friends use the same info. and also have them include your name so that I know who to give the credit to. I really want to get my business out there, so please help me out if you can.

If you can pass the word around about this discount through your own blog I will give you one item at 30% off too. Just let me know that you have passed the post along.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates