Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy day

Today I have ran to the bank, taken a shower, got Justice his bath, feed breakfast, tried to get him to eat lunch, ran to another bank, then back to another bank, then to get coffee, to aaron's work to drop off coffee, stopped by a house that I would love to sell our house for and buy, got pot roast on for our Thursday night pot roast and movie night, started to clean the house, taken care of some of the animals, got the mail, did my Avon order, made my phone calls that needed to be made, got the schwans we needed from our driver, let Justice play outside for a little while (well in my truck because he loves to pretend that he is driving) and it is only noon.
Now I need to fold the pile of laundry that has taken over my bed and finish cleaning the house, make Justice eat lunch, work on some leads for cookie lee. Get things ready for my party tomorrow and on saturday. I need to get gas in my truck make sure dinner is done for dinner time and call some employees to get their weekly reports.
Other than that not much to do today and have not done that much. Justice is having a good day and for the second time this week he has slept until 8 o'clock in the morning. Wow am I lucky or what this has never happened. His two year old molars are finally coming in poor little man.

Yesterday we stayed home most if not all of the day other than going for a walk and doing things like that. I just was not in the mood to do anything outside of my house and the day before we stayed home the whole day because I had a migraine and just layed around and watched Justice play most of the day.

Today is a wonderful day and I love the time that I get to spend with my son. I am so glad and thankful that I get to be a stay at home/ Work at home mom, there is nothing in this world that I would change that for. It means everything to me that I have been around for my son and to watch him grow up and not miss a minuet of his life because they grow up so fast and before you know it he will be in school, then in college, then married and then children of his own.

Ok so now it is 3:20 and I have got the laundry done folded, put away, dinner is cooking and needs no tending to as it is in the crock pot, my emails done, avon order done, house cleaned, table washed, justice feed now it is almost dinner time, dishes done, and many other things done. Wow I feel like wonder women today as much as I have gotten done, oh yeah all the animals are taken care of and Justice is being my little helper today. It is so nice to be at home with my little man.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates