Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Feeling better

Today justice was feeling a little better, so after our shower we left and did some avon deliveries and ran and saw daddy at work. He was so happy to get out of the house and so was I. We also played outside today for a while and just had fun. We layed around the house some today but nothing like we had done the days before. He still sounds congested and coughs and has a runny nose but that is nothing compared to what he has been like. Justice also called my step dad don and told him birthday which was so cute since it was don's birthday today. Happy birthday pappa. Other than that we did not do that much it was a nice day where we could get out of the house for a while and make some money. I do not like being cooped up for that many days on end. I was ready to go and play in the freeway just for some entertainment in my life since I had not had any for several days. I could not handle looking at the walls of my house for one more minuete. It was driving me nuts and it was driving Justice nuts too because he was going stir cray having to stay in the house, he would ask "momma bye bye" and I would have to tell him no because he was sick and that just plain sucked since I knew that he wanted to get out of the house but I did not want to haul our sick little boy out unless I really had to.

Aaron was a trooper this whole time of justice being sick. He stayed home with us on easter and cuddled and played with justice. On monday he had to go back to work but he talked to justice on the phone something that justice loves to do and then he came home and cuddled with justice before bed. Then when I carried Justice to bed like every night aaron was chasing him down the hall. It is something that started a while ago in my house and makes it hard to get Justice to bed when daddy is not here because he wants daddy to chase him, but when I tell him daddy is not home then it is alright I guess.

Just another day in paradise with my family and some quality play time with my little man. Just the way that I love life.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I am glad he is feeling better. I know what you mean about going stir crazy. I get the same way. When we had the ice storm here I thought I was going to go nuts being stuck inside all day.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates