Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a day for catch up

I have been slacking on getting the house cleaned, Justice's laundry just about everything so today is going to be a day for catch up in every way. I am not looking forward to it but it is something that has to be done.Justice will be my helper and he will make the messes right behind me as I can cleaning them up, but that is part of being the mommy to my son.
This week I have had no time to get anything done and I am getting a little irritated of how our house looks and I know if I do not take care of it no one will.

I also need to try to figure out why the toilet will not flush oh wait I know that answer to that justice must have flushed something down there again, just what? I guess the toilet is going to have to come off again and turned upside down and hopefully what ever it is will come out. Boys are so much fun and into everything all the time.

Justice actually went down for his nap today with out a problem and I hope that he gets a good rest since he has been a little stinker this morning and into everything, I am used to it but I sure do get tired of picking up messes all the time or washing the floor ten times a day. This morning it was pancake mix all over the floor along with vanilla wafer cookies. What a mess and the floor still needs to be washed but I have not gotten that far yet today. I will go take care of that in a little while.

We are excited for the baby, but I am not sure how justice will do with the baby as he has been my only little one and now his attention is going to have to get shared. I am happy, nervous and a little scared to be a stay at home mommy of two little ones. What have I gotten myself into? Am I crazy?

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates