Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Busy weekend

This weekend has been busy with a lot of drama. I hate drama but for some reason in my family there is a lot of it. We had a wonderful fathers day at my mom's for birthday parties and such. Justice had fun swinging and playing out side then we headed down to aaron's parents house for a little while. We had fun there too. Other than that my weekend with little man consisted of running around and getting things done.

Today we have been making our deliveries and now it is nap time. I have not got to do the things that I would like to do and get done but hopefully today I will get a lot of it done. I am not going to keep my fingers crossed on that though. It is just another day in my house with all the things that need to get done and are not getting done. I am used to it, but wish one day that would change.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates