Monday, June 1, 2009

Not me monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




I did not stay home to do and do nothing since it was so warm outside

I did not let Justice run around in a diaper most of the day since he was so sweaty

HE did not jump in his crib for another to keep him entertained while I did try to get some clothes put away in his room today

We did not take a drive to the bank just because my truck has ac and my house does not.

I am not grumpy right now because of the weather

Justice is not refusing to go to bed once again and throwing everything out of his crib and telling me he has owies just so that I will come in his room

I am not sitting in my room thinking I might go to bed because I am grumpy and do not want to deal with anything right now

2 comments:

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

haha cute post!

Thanks for the follow! I'm following your beautiful blog too ;)

Dawn

Natalie said...

No ac sucks. we have been trying to keep ours off but have broken down and turned it on a few times when it got really hot in the house. JEff requested it be left on today bc he is working on a roof and it is the hottest day of the year so far

Template by:
Free Blog Templates