Monday, June 8, 2009

Not much new

Today was one of those days that I did not want to get out of bed at all, but I did and I got to hang out with little man all day and my friend Karen came down and hung out with us. Justice sure likes Karen and they played together today and he gave her hugs and kisses. I love when my son is so lovey just wish sometimes he was more lovey to me and less of a stinker but he takes after me in that way so I guess I can not complain that much. I am going to keep this short because I need to go work on my avon since I did not do it today and I need to work on cookie lee. Post more tomorrow and some new giveaways and reviews. Happy Monday.

Justice mommy loves you and you are her very handsome little man

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Must be something in the air because I didn't want to get out of bed either. Glad you had a nice visit with your friend. Stopping by from Harriet's Comment Challenge.

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

Back atcha babe...
Your lovely blog has received a lovey award...go pick it up at my place ;)

http://twoprettylittleskirts.blogspot.com/

Dawn

AP Mommy said...

I didn't want to get out of bed either. Yet my son was wide-eyed and awake at 8am uugh.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates