Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I got the chance to review some awesome shoes for my son whom is really hard to buy shoes for since he has big wide feet. See kai run shoes are the best shoes that I have found for my little man. They let his feet breathe and they are not too thight across the top of his little fat feet.
They’re soft, flexible, and supportive…the type of shoe that my little man needs on his feet. The soles are rubber and they are easy for little ones to walk in and if you look at the bottom they say cute things. Here are a few features about the shoes that make them perfect for a child’s developing feet:
- Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
- Velcro closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.
- Leather lining is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar adds comfort and helps our shoes stay on little feet.
- Quality Construction
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.
The shoes run from 17.00 dollars to around 40.00 but they are worth every penny that you will spend on them. The site is always coming out with new shoes to so to See kai run and check out what they have.
One of my lucky readers will have a chance to win a pair of see kai run shoes of their own from the see kai run line or smaller.
Head over to the site and sign up for their email. Then come back here and let me know you have done so.
- Become follower of Life With A Toddler(current ones count too)
- Add my blog button on your sidebar (current one count too)
- Subscribe to Life With A Toddler
- Link giveaway on your own blog and or Twitter
Make sure you leave me a comment letting me know you have done these.