Friday, June 26, 2009
Kids lunch Box Cards: are a fun way to send something in your child's lunch to school. These cards are something that can be reused if the child remembers to bring them home with them. They are very colorful and have scratch off answers or true statements.
I got to review the mystical little people and eeeww, that's grosse and they were fun even for adults.
One card I will share as an example of the eeeww, that's grosse: A cockroach can live 9 days without it's head before it starves to death. eeeww, that's grosse but true.
On the back of the lunch box cards there is room for you to write your own personal note to your child too. What child would not want these in their lunch box to share with their friends while they eat?
One of my lucky readers will get a chance to win some lunch box cards of their own and in your entries please leave me your email address
Leave a comment letting me know which lunch box card you would like
Lunch Box Cards
- Become a follower of life with a toddler
- subscribe to life with a toddler (current one count too)
- Add my blog button on your sidebar
- Link giveaway on your own blog and or Twitter about it
- Become a follower on Twitter @lifewithatoddle
- contest ends 8/1/2009 at midnight.