Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today is good so far

I have been playing catch up on a lot of things right now as I have not been feeling up to par. I wish that I was but I am not. Today tough I am feeling great and have been trying to catch up on a lot of things that I have not gotten done. Like for one clean little man's room, his laundry and of course he really needed a bath this morning so he got that too. He was getting pretty homelee looking but that was my fault for not doing it sooner. I wish that there were more hours in the day to get things done, and more time to enjoy my life, but there is not so I will have to make the most out of what we do have.

I am not sure what all I am going to do today but I plan on getting a lot done and having fun with little man at the same time.

I am happy to be having another little one, but I am going to also cherish this time with Justice since this time will be all that we have as just the two of us all day everyday. There will be two little ones for me to take care of and all that good stuff, which will also mean less time to get things done and sleep.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates