Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a weekend

On Sunday we did the normal going to bellingham and doing our running around after church. It was a good day and I really enjoy seeing my family and so does justice.
Monday I took Justice down to Aaron's parents house about 8 in the morning and I headed home. We were going on a motorcycle ride and I have not done this in like three years. We left our house about 9:30 and headed up hwy 20 to clarks cabins for lunch which is a about 1hour and 15 mins, then we went up a little farther to the dam and hung out. It was such a nice and beautiful ride, I now remember what I liked about riding my motorcycle and why I used to do it. We got home about 4 o'clock and had to head down south to get little man.

He has a blast, went to the park, played in the water and just hung out. He did not even really care that I was there to get him. We stayed and bbqed it was a wonderful day. Before we went home we stopped by Joel and Wendy's (aaron's brother) new house to see it. It is really cute and Justice had fun running around there. We got home about 9 pm and I cuddled with justice for a few mins. then off to bed. He was tired but really well behaved since his bed time is between 7:30 and 8:00 now that is jumps in his crib if I put him in there too soon.

I love long weekends that we can do things together and have fun. I am so thankful that Justice likes going to our parents house, that makes it so easy for me to leave him becuase I know that if he through a fit everytime I would have a really hard time leaving him

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates