Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




This Friday I did not let Justice go outside with out his shoes on the play because I was to lazy to find them.

I do not get up early on Saturday so that we could go get free wood at my mom's house, for our outside fires in the summer. Not me.

I did not go and do a jewerly show on Friday night and eat like a pig because they had made oysters and clams. I did not sit there and wish that I had eaten more, but already felt funny because I ate so many.

I did not order myself a blackberry this weekend so that I can be on the internet where ever I am at, and I am not sitting waiting for it to show up.

I did not put Justice in the shower with my again this morning so that I could get ready and take a nice shower and then have time to get ready while he played in the water.

We did not go to my husband's grandma's birthday party yesterday and have to leave early because I had a migraine, I was not in bed at 6:30 when Justice went to bed last night.

I most defiantly do not let Justice pretend like he is driving my truck to make him happy and so that I do not have to listen to him scream.

I really am not doing my blog and playing with not me monday instead of cleaning house and doing dishes/laundry

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates