Friday, November 7, 2008

Not much different has been going on. The same stuff everyday. Justice is really talking alot these days and I love it so much. I wish sometimes he was a tinny baby again just because he was not small for long at all, but it is so much fun everyday with my little man. He is just filled to the brim with energy and keeps me going 24/7. I love every moment of it, even the parts where he makes a mess and looks at me and says "mess" and the only reason that I think that he does this is just to make the mess for fun.
He thinks that he is funny and it is not that big of a deal to me, he has fun and that is all that matters to me that my little guy is having harmless fun. I would not change a thing about my life and the choices that I have made to stay home with him. I could not be more grateful that I have had the blessing to be home with him all the time and I am the one whom gets to raise him and not daycare. Grated being a stay at home mom is more than being a mom it is being a short order cook, maid, dish washer, play buddy, and many many more things. I also work with avon and I love the fact that Justice can do that with me.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates