Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Today I decided that me and Justice were going to decorate for Christmas. I know that it is early but it is something that I thought would be fun. I did not realize how many decorations we do not have. I forgot that we do not have that much so it actually sucked decorating because it was a little depressing that we do not have that much and right now I can not go and buy anything because we do not have the money to do so. Maybe next year we can get some more stuff and make everything look pretty and wonderful for the kids. Justice had fun though and we are waiting for daddy to get home so that we can put up the tree and get it all decorated. I am excited for Christmas this year because I think Justice will have fun opening all his presents and going to the different places to do so.
I never really liked holidays until Justice came now they are something to look forward to seeing his little eyes light up when he gets up in the morning and doing all the fun shopping for things for him. I am so excited to go and get him somethings. I can not wait.
This year will be bargain hunting for presents because money is tight and I can not afford for how many people I have to buy for. Note to self start shopping way sooner next year. I say this every year but it never happens but I am going to make sure that I either start sooner or start to put money aside to do so.
I am looking forward to seeing his face when Santa comes.
Off to make dinner now and to watch some more sponge bob with justice lee.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates