Thursday, November 20, 2008

So this morning I got told that one of my dogs has beaten the other one up again, so off to the pound for the one since this is not the first time and I am sure it will not be the last. That was the start to a day that began at 4 in the morning.
Then Justice decided to play on my computer like he does everyday, but this time he fell and now has an eye that is almost swollen shut, a bump between his eyes and a bump on his head. What else could this little boy do to himself today?
As I am sitting here waiting for the humane society to open so that I can call and make sure that they have room for my dog since that is what it says to do, she decided to beat up Fat Boy again. It is never ending.
Justice is now down for his nap which was well needed so hopefully the day will get better when he gets up and not worse

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates