Saturday, January 3, 2009

The new Year

Life has been pretty chaotic with everything going on it the last few weeks. New year's eve we stayed home and had some friends over and watched a movie and ate snacks it was nice to be in the comfort of our own home until midnight when the fireworks started going off, which woke up Justice and he stayed awake the rest of the night on the couch with me. It was nice to cuddle with him, but it would have been nicer to sleep.
I got a lot of money for Christmas which was nice since I needed some new clothes and some money to do some thing for my self. I got my nails and toes done. My bangs cut then got them colored. I got my eye brows done and bought a bunch of needed clothes. I also got some small things for Justice but that is to be expected when I get money that I spend it on him. Aaron now on the other hand has not spend any of his money but that is the way things go around here.
We have also decided to try for one more baby and then we are done. I would like for Justice to have someone to grow up with and be close to.
I am glad that the year is over and hopefully 2009 will be better and I will make more money with avon then I did in 2008

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates