Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to normal

So today we got back in our normal daily schedule for the most part. We got up and did our thing then off to make some Avon deliveries and to do errands. We hit up the grocery store, took Aaron a coffee and things like that. Other than that we made dinner and just did things that needed to be done that have not gotten done. Justice is growing up so fast and I can believe that he is almost two already. I am sad to see my little man growing up so fast. I sometimes that he was still my little baby but those days are long gone and I am happy about it and sad all at one time.
There are days when I wish that I had a job outside of the home to just get away but I would not trade my life for anything and would not give up the chance to be home with my little man for any amount of money in the world. I had a child because I wanted to raise him and that is what I am going to do and no one else. I might be a little over protective and that is alright with me. Justice has only been babysat a few times and I really do not like doing that. He has not slept at anyone's house and I am not for seeing that in the near future. I don't know I am not sure how I would do not having him home in his own bed, I sure that he would do alright, but I am not ready for that maybe sometime in life that will happen. I have not let many people watch him, but I have no problems watching someone else's child. That seems natural to me but letting him go somewhere does not seem right. I am different I know.
I am really looking forward to this year with my family and watching Justice grow up into a little man and the perfect little boy that he is.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates