Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last past couple of days have been interesting. Justice decided the other day that he was going to be mean to me and would scratch and try to rip off my face and every type of discipline that I tried that day he would just get madder and do it again. That was a day that I just wanted to get away, but being a stay at home mom with no family right where I live that was not possible so I dealt with it and just waited for bed time to come. The next day he was totally different he woke up and was a loving boy all day giving me kisses with out trying to bite me and did not get mean all day. I loved every moment since he was the sweetest little boy in the world. He is sweet most of the time but he has his moments.
Yesterday Justice and I went and ran some errands and went to fred meyers, like always the puppy came with us. When I got back to my truck it was covered with blood. It look like something had been killed in there. I looked at the puppy and his foot was bleeding. He had gotten his toe nail caught on something and tore it out of his foot. Not sure how is did it, but it sure made a mess. We got home and got the puppy locked up so he would stay off of his foot. Then me and Justice went out and cleaned my truck and tried to get the blood out. Not an easy job.
Today we have just layed around so far and cuddled it has been nice. Not sure what we are going to do today, but probely not that much.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates