Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Today has started off to be a good day. Justice got up about 5:30 in the morning with a cold. He got his flu shot and has not been feeling well ever since but that is something that we can bare through. I had a wonderful day planned for the two us trick or treating down town Mount Vernon then off to Bellingham for the trunk or treat but slowly my plans are falling apart.
We are still going down town, justice is a scar crow he is so cute. But the Bellingham thing is off due to everyone that was going with me has slowly dropped off and I do not want to drive all the way up there to do it by myself. So we are going to go downtown then maybe to the mall. We will see how he is doing.
I made my first chili for tonight's party that we are having. I do not eat chili there for I do not make it but I made an exception to the rule. Hope everyone likes it and it tastes good. We will find out tonight.
We will see how Justice does with all this today since last year we did not do much since he was so little, but I am excited.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates