Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tonight Justice was a stinker when it came to bed time. He did everything that he could to keep me coming in his room and not to go a sleep. He dropped all his binkies on the floor, wanted kisses, wanted the blankie put back on him, threw everything out of his crib what ever that little boy could think of he did. He was so cute about it too, which I normally would not say because after an hour and a half normally I would be a little irrated but not tonight, I just sat at my computer and kept getting up to this really cute little boy yelling for me. I must be in a good mood tonight or something. I know that this will only be something that he will do for a while and I already went in and tucked him in and he is now fast asleep.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates