Saturday, March 21, 2009








Since my life has been so busy lately I decided that me and Justice would have a stay at home day for the most part. Me, Aaron and Justice went out to breakfast and had a wonderful time together, we then ran to the bank so I could deposit some money, then off to the sportsman warehouse so justice could look at all the animals he loves that and it is something fun for him and free the best part. We then came home and he took his nap and aaron took off to do somethings. When justice got up we played together then aaron got home so I took off to go to walmart to get his 2 year old pictures which are just too cute that I could not put them on here.
Looking at them makes me think of how not too long ago I was taking him in for his first pictures and now my handsome little man is already two. Where does the time go, before I know it he will be in kindergarten and will not want to spend so much time with me. I need to hold of to these times now. I am so happy with how they turned out. I then came home and played out side with justice and chad the neighbor boy came over to play in the sand box, justice had so much fun and it was nice to spend some time with my little man since I have been so busy lately and I am really busy again next week. Justice then got his bath, ate dinner and we cuddled on the couch for a while. It was so nice to hold my little man for a while, and just cuddle and watch TV. I know before long he is not going to want to do this anymore with his mommy so I cherish every moment that he wants to do this.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates