Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today is another day so far like any other. I ran some errands, justice is down for his nap then we will run a few more errands. other than that we are not up to much. I have to get my stuff ready and Justice's stuff ready since I have another Cookie Lee show tomorrow and the rest of the week, so I need to spend sometime on that. I am not sure what else might come our way today but hopefully not much as I would like to stay home and do nothing since it is so yucky outside. I am sure though Justice will keep me busy and entertained all day like he does. He is so cute and into so many different things now. He loves to color, build with blocks, play with play dough, play in his sand box and he really loves to blow bubbles.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates