Monday, March 23, 2009

Today I am having one of those days. Life is just not where I want it to be. I am not where I want to be with God, I am not making as much money as I would like, no enough people are booking parties with my new company, my house is not clean by any means, I just want everything to be where I want it to be and today is not the day that I want to mess with it all. I think that it is time that I need to do something for myself for a change but I am not sure what I need to do to get out of this funk?
Ok so on another note, Justice went with me to church yesterday he has so much fun in his class, he colored me a picture, and sang. He goes into class with one of my foster sisters and they love to play together. We also then went to my grandma's to see how she was doing and to take her pictures of justice, then off to nana and poppa's house like every sunday. I had a nice time visting with my family and getting some work done and justice played all day and would not take a nap. Oh well he was a good boy and one day with out a nap is not going to kill him or me. Then we came home and played around, well I wanted to do was sleep since I could not fall asleep until two in the morning, then got up at 6.
today I am just hanging out at home, I do not want to go anywhere so I am not. I am going to stay home and work and play with my son. I love playing with him and he likes it too. Other than that I might continue cleaning house, doing dishes, laundry and things like that since it needs to be done but we will see.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates