Monday, December 22, 2008

I love the snow when it comes and then leaves but I am not one to like it to stay around. Justice has played in a few times but it has been really cold to take a little boy out there to play. I wish that the snow would go away since I am trapped at home. I do not drive a 4 wheel drive vehicle and even if I still had mine I would not drive in this weather. I am bummed today becuase me and Justice were supposed to go to bellingham to my sister ocean's adoption today ( a long time waiting for this day to come), Aaron had agreed to let me take his truck and he would drive the scout and I was good with this idea until I woke up this morning and we had gotten another foot of snow last night, so that destroyed those plans since I don't like to drive in this any way and that much more snow made me doubt that I could do it. I am sure that I could have but nothing is important enough to put my life and my son's life in danger to go somewhere. Ocean I love you and this was important but hopefully when you are older you will understand.
So we are stuck at home again. Tonight when Aaron gets home he will have to drive me around to get my avon delivered. He said that was ok with him, so we will just wait to see when he gets home and go and get my customers their items for christmas.
Yeasterday we went shopping. Justice had gotten money for christmas so I got him a DVD player for my truck so he can watch that when we are out on avon deliveries or when we are going to bellingham. Just when ever to keep him entertained since he is in the car alot more than most children.
I got clothes with some of my money which was needed since I really don't have that many that fit and are nice.
Aaron got a new pair of shoes and Adina got clothes too. We had a lot of fun shopping yesterday and it was nice because not many people were out.

Saturday we did christmas with my dad's side and it was a lot of fun. The kids all had a blast and it was sure nice to spend time with that side of my family since I do not get to do as much of that as I would like.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates