Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Long weekend

This weekend was a long one. I had a show on Friday night, one on saturday (justice was with daddy all day and had a blast). They went to grandma and grandpa's house for grandpa's birthday party and he had so much fun with everyone. Then on Sunday me and justice went up to bellingham and made our rounds. It was fun and justice got to play with all the other kids and then he got to play with my little sister at my dad's house when we went there. It was a wonderful but long weekend.
Yesterday justice got sick in my car again, then on me and then on my glider chair. That was a fun mess to clean up. He is not sick I think when he got a hold of the destine creamy hinny cream, that he might have ate some. The poison control said that the only thing that it would do to him is make him sick, so I think that is what happened. Then when he got up from nap he wanted french fries I took him to dairy queen. Then off to home and waited for Aaron to get home so that I could head down south for cookie lee. I had a wonderful day and a very good weekend.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates